Our Tax Solutions & Advisory team is a dedicated group of professionals, rich in experience on Tax and Regulatory matters. Our team is constantly abreast with changes in tax policies, administration & regulations.
We focus attention on identifying potential threats and opportunities, which we provide advice on appropriate strategies to mitigate exposure and optimize tax incidence on our clients.
We develop and implement economically justifiable transfer pricing policies and
documentation for our client’s business. We work together with clients, to help manage tax impacts on domestic and cross-border related party transactions.
With our expertise, we craft effective and integrated business-wide strategy for managing complex inter-company transactions relating to goods, services and intangibles.
- Transfer Pricing Documentation
- Transfer Pricing Planning & Structuring
- Advance Pricing Arrangements
Once you run a business, no matter the size, you’ll need to keep track
of finances and stay on top of your tax obligations. NSP provides complete accountancy services, specially tailored for both small and big businesses covering all accounting and book keeping needs, for an all-inclusive fixed monthly fee and a dedicated accountant. Accounting and bookkeeping are
necessary for a company to meet its statutory as well as its fiscal obligations.
Our team is well-versed with the requirements of the Companies Act and relevant Tax laws, enabling our clients focus on their core business. We offer a wide range of accounting and financial reporting services.
- Regularization of books of accounts for past periods
- Record monthly bank transactions, including update of accounts receivable and payable ledger
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable function
- Record fixed assets and prepare depreciation schedules
- Keep other subsidiary ledgers (e.g. fixed assets and inventory)
- Record month-end accruals and manage the closure process
- Prepare and file returns
- Prepare bank reconciliation and inter- company reconciliation statements
- Prepare annual financial statements as per Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) requirements
- Prepare monthly cash book
- Submittrial balance, income statement and balance sheet on monthly basis
- Prepare Value Added Tax (VAT) and Withholding Tax (WHT) returns on monthly basis
- Prepare statutory financial statements at the end of each accounting period
We strive to develop a detailed understanding of our clients’ business ecosystem and industry sector to offer insights on sectoral developments and assist our clients to develop effective strategies and business models.
We help businesses maximize value by identifying and implementing comprehensive strategies for corporate, personal and other related tax obligations. This helps ensure that the cascading effect of all taxes together is minimal on our clients. The firm provides clients with a complete spectrum of tax support services.
- Ghana Income Tax Laws advisory
- Tax planning advisory
- Assist with tax and other regulatory compliances
- Prepare and file statutory tax returns
- Tax assessment advisory and assistance
- Review of required registers and records